More on Job Opportunities
Radisens Diagnostics Ltd is an innovative in-vitro diagnostics SME, competing globally in the point-of-care blood testing market. Radisens’ platform integrates immunoassay, clinical chemistry, turbidimetry and haematology assays onto a single multiplexed disc consumable for the delivery of efficient chronic disease management. Using a finger-prick of patient’s blood, laboratory-grade results are available instantly in the physician’s office.
Radisens is expanding its assay development team and seeks senior assay development scientists having relevant immunoassay background, to drive the development of diagnostic applications based on Radisens’ disruptive point-of-care platform technology. The successful candidates will demonstrate a mix of skills, with experience in reagent drying technology and process development for in-vitro diagnostics a distinct advantage.
- Be a leading contributor to Radisens’ Assay Development team, designing and implementing the next generation of in-vitro diagnostic assays at point-of-care
- Drive the design and development of Radisens’ clinical assay roadmap
- Document results and prepare research summaries, SOP’s and invention disclosures
- Follow best practises necessary for testing, production and regulatory approval
- Work closely with Radisens’ device, application and software teams
Skills and Experience
- Ph.D. Degree in relevant discipline (Life Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or equivalent)
- 5+ years relevant development experience ideally in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in meeting deadlines
- Experience of several of the following is highly desirable:
- Drying technologies for point-of-care assays e.g. antibody or conjugate drying using lyophilisation and/or other methods
- Development of particle-based immunoassays
- Development of fluorescence, turdidimetric, clinical chemistry assays
- Statistical methods as they relate to clinical assays
- Interfacing assay development with instrument design
- ISO requirements and GMP guidelines, CE Marking and FDA regulation
- Medical device design control and manufacturing scale-up processes
- Microfluidic assays
- Team player with a can-do attitude and ability to motivate others
- Strong passion for in-vitro diagnostic technology development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with grounding in product development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
Radisens Diagnostics Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates should apply online. Strictly no agencies.