Radisens’ breakthrough high-dynamic range (HDR™) and AirSpring™ innovations have been realised through seasoned R&D and commercial teams across the three convergent fields of diagnostic assay design, consumer optoelectronics and centrifugal microfluidics. The HDR™ and AirSpring™ patent-pending innovations enable central laboratory-grade performance, multiplexed multiplexed assay panels across the three primary blood testing categories – immunoassays, clinical chemistries and haematology (cell counting) – on one device and single blood drop operation with instant results.
Radisens’ initial test panels target the chronic disease management niche covering diabetes, heart disease, thyroid function and chronic kidney disease. Each panel requires only a finger-prick of patient’s blood, with clinical results within minutes. All assay, sample preparation and quality control steps are integrated on the consumable panel, ensuring true sample-to-answer solutions.
The Radisens Platform
Radisens miniaturised diagnostic platform brings the performance of the clinical diagnostic instruments in today’s central pathology laboratories to point of care, without the need for large capital outlay, complicated quality assurance programmes or trained technicians to operate.
Multiplexed Assay Panel Menu
Radisens initial assay menu concentrates on chronic disease management, with panels for:
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone – 3rd generation
- Chronic Diabetes
- Chronic Renal Function
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – with 5pt differential
This disruptive diagnostics platform offers several advanced features, uniquely targeted to point-of-care, including:
- single device integrating multiple immunoassay, clinical chemistry and haematology (cell counting) assays,
- one device → two steps → multiple lab-grade assays,
- solid-state digital HDR™ optical detection,
- central laboratory-grade performance,
- chronic disease management panels for diabetes, heart disease, thyroid & kidney function, cell counting,…
- all assay and sample preparation steps integrated onto consumable
- supports new assay panel offerings via software menu updates,
- over six orders of dynamic range,
- integrated controls and calibration,
- option to interface with third party middleware, data analytics and LIS software,
- advanced digital noise cancellation and analyte microanalysis algorithms.